Terms and Conditions
This website is operated by Canadian Fleet Products. Throughout the site, the terms "CFP", “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Canadian Fleet Products. Canadian Fleet Products offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
CFP hosts its store on Shopify, who provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Terms & Conditions
1) Buyer warrants that they are in-compliance with local, state, provincial and federal laws concerning usage of purchased item(s).
2) Buyer is responsible for any and all permits required by local, state, provincial and federal laws for the use of any equipment sold if applicable. CFP has the right to request proof of permission to purchase certain public safety products at our sole discretion. Some items are available to authorized and/or qualified personnel only (Fire Fighters, EMS, Law Enforcement, and Peace Officers). You will be required to provide proof of your official government/employer identification and/or certification, permission letter on department letterhead along with purchase.
3) Prices do not include sales taxes, we are required to charge GST at 5% on all purchases. Additionally, any purchases or sales of products or installation, for use in Manitoba are subject to PST at 7% on all purchases and services.
4) Any organizations that are GST or PST exempt are required to provide their exemption registration number for our records before the sales tax is omitted from the invoice.
5) We reserve our legal right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.